Bringing Pinstriping to Kiev

During the last two years I visited Kiev a lot through my day job. We run a game development studio in the capital of Ukraine. During this time I made friends with a few of the devs there and also share some private time in the evenings discussing stuff apart from work.
One particular lucky event is the connection to Andrew who is member of the Detroit Club of Ukraine – an all American cars club. He lives this shit and runs a Chevy Camaro with 5.7 litres (soon). This might be a joke for the hardcore fans in Germany or the US, but the access to these kinds of cars is massively limited as well as extremely expensive for the average. We discussed for more than one year to put some flames on his car until I decided to show him how to do and have him do it himself.
Well, I organized an Excaliber sword striper, a Beugler, a basic set of paints, basically all he needs to get started with pinstriping.
This trip will be the first one to feature the first western pinstriping training session in Ukraine.
I hope this more than a stray fire and I can start a trend here.
Andrew’s wife is an educated artist and she could be the person to start something great.

I know that there is not much money to gain by teaching it here, therefore I give all the information for free and increase my fame through applying colours and paint in this otherwise rather grey city/country.
Let's keep the brush wet.